National University Login
National University has been proven to be dedicated in making lifelong opportunities accessible, challenging and relevant to the student population evident in which National University became the second largest private, non-profit institution of higher education in California and 12th in whole United States. They introduced e-learning which is quite common these days. E-learning is something that people do want to learn more about. A student can take Physics courses at National University. National University is going to allow a number of opportunities for you to increase your skills and move successful within the labor force. There are a number of people that end up speculating about the benefits of getting an education at National University and possibly getting a degree in Economics. Overall, National University has been doing a great job so far. However, despite the great service National University provides and offers it is inevitable that some students might experience some technical glitches such as faulty Login links and buttons or be directed to an empty page. If you are experiencing such problems and you are seeking some help to the point where you can consider it asking divine intervention, then you have come across the page that will help you with your National University Login process:
The steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the National University Login page URL: https://ep.soar.cci.nu.edu/psp/nusepprd/EMPLOYEE/EMPL/h/?tab=PAPP_GUEST onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided, right click it and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting, go to the address bar of your web browser and right click the empty text field and with the drop down list that appears click Paste and after click Go.
- Once directed to the page, you will find four text boxes and one of them is the Login section. The Login section is where you input necessary information needed to access your National University account. Start logging in by inputting your User ID on the first text field in this Login Section. Make sure you do not commit any mistakes while inputting your User ID to avoid any errors and be delayed in the process of accessing your account.
- After your completion of the first text field, move on to the second one and input your Password. Make sure you do not make any mistakes or errors to avoid any delays while accessing your account.
- After completing all text fields, click the Sign In button which is right under the last text field.
Encountered a roadblock while trying to access your account? Reset your Login credentials:
- On the same page of National University: https://ep.soar.cci.nu.edu/psp/nusepprd/EMPLOYEE/EMPL/h/?tab=PAPP_GUEST locate the Login section again and if you are having troubles logging in then click the Forgot your password?
- After clicking the link, you will be then directed to a new page. On this first page, enter your User ID on the first text field. Make sure to double-check whether you are inputting your correct User ID.
- Then click the Continue button.
- There are maybe additional steps that will follow so diligently follow the onscreen instructions.
If all else fails, contact National University directly:
-Student Concierge Service: (866) 628-8988
-Registrar's Office: (858) 642-8260
Send an Email:
Write a letter:
- National University Academic Headquarters
11255 North Torrey Pines RoadLa Jolla, CA 92037
Do not forget to bookmark this page and do come back often for any changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the latest information regarding National University Login process.
Shortcut to National University Login page here...
Video and listed instructions to help you access your account.
Reset your login credentials.
Channel your technical problem to the Customer service through the given ways to contact National University.
Your opinion of National University:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...